Autoloot Trinket

• Really disappointing that this requires a trinket slot and has no stats.

• @Trup I was also, if its a trinket maybe it should have scaling stats to character level. If not make it a item you carry that still gives the effect of auto loot. Taking up that trinket slot leaves players without some needed stats for pve, as items are the only way to power up characters to enable them along with a group to do insane. Yet still struggling to survive mobs explosive arrows, and meteor strikes.

• Hi Guys,

Thanks for the feedback, we'll see what we can do about giving it stats.

John

• I understand making it an item so that people will always have it even if they create new characters, but it really should have been something like the Imp you can keep in your bags rather than an equippable item. And if it was going to be an item, it should have been a crown and not a trinket since crowns seem to be more rare and can be a special slot type of item going forward. It should have some kind of stats to make it always acceptable as well. Even something simple such as 5% health and 5% power.

The important thing is that you should avoid there ever being a case where a player has to choose between power and quality of life. This trinket is perhaps the best quality of life item you've added so far, and it would be a shame for people to stop using it because it didn't scale as the game matured.

• @Trup said in Autoloot Trinket:

I understand making it an item so that people will always have it even if they create new characters, but it really should have been something like the Imp you can keep in your bags rather than an equippable item. And if it was going to be an item, it should have been a crown and not a trinket since crowns seem to be more rare and can be a special slot type of item going forward. It should have some kind of stats to make it always acceptable as well. Even something simple such as 5% health and 5% power.

The important thing is that you should avoid there ever being a case where a player has to choose between power and quality of life. This trinket is perhaps the best quality of life item you've added so far, and it would be a shame for people to stop using it because it didn't scale as the game matured.

I still think my idea for the auto loot item was a good one (not sure how hard it would be to implement) is to have a friendly Cacodemon you could summon (like the Imp) but it would follow you around, and instead of attacking it would 'eat' the loot for you, or think of Slimer in Ghostbusters how he flies around eating things lol.

• I like the idea, but 8 cacos flying around in a full group would be a lot.

• @Trup said in Autoloot Trinket:

I like the idea, but 8 cacos flying around in a full group would be a lot.

Yeah could be a smaller or low poly version of it though :)

• Or better yet instead of a friendly cacodemon flying around collecting loot, how about just using the existing Imp summon model and give him flying so he follows you around and collects loot, and since he already has the 'bank' option he can store the most valuble loot you carry in the bank as an option. ;)