Return to Dungeon Not Working

• Just crashed. Had the option to return to dungeon, but ended up in the cemetery.

• The timer is still active if you were killed, it must have taken you too long to get back in and you ended up in heaven / hell. I assume you were playing solo and had nobody to rez you?

• I've been dc'd while I was alive and immediately rejoined to find myself in the graveyard.

• Related to this topic:

I think Alt+F4 to instantly force close the game is treated as a crash. If a player gets stuck in terrain or suchlike you are able to use this to make the game reset their position to a new nearby point on the map and continue.
    Which is great, no more need to pull them with a champ or lure enemies near them in an attempt to get them killed so you can rez them out of their stuck position.

However. I think this also has the potential to be exploited. Further testing required.

• @Sin said in Return to Dungeon Not Working:

Related to this topic:

I think Alt+F4 to instantly force close the game is treated as a crash. If a player gets stuck in terrain or suchlike you are able to use this to make the game reset their position to a new nearby point on the map and continue.
    Which is great, no more need to pull them with a champ or lure enemies near them in an attempt to get them killed so you can rez them out of their stuck position.

However. I think this also has the potential to be exploited. Further testing required.

I've tested it but only solo , have yet to attempt it in a party. However I have recently experienced something odd with a party member which was both being simply ejected from the Dungeon completely , loading screen , and put back to character select screen . This has been the first time it has happened to me or my party member but after asking around I believe some others have also experienced it. Basically I was simply going about powerleveling him through insane Lava and about an hour into it poof! There was no initial build up of lag , no archon crash to desk top , no hardlock , no softlock , just booted the pair of us back to character select screen. Strange things going on :radioactive: